T-shirts are available!
If you already ordered your T-Shirt, you can pick it up at the front office or we can send it home with your student. If you have not ordered your shirt, you can order one in the Member portal. If you need the password to access the portal email me at email@example.com
WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) is an innovative father involvement, educational initiative of the National Center For Fathering. There are two primary goals of the WATCH D.O.G.S. program.
- To provide positive male role models for the students, demonstrating by their presence that education is important.
- To provide extra sets of eyes and ears to enhance school security and reduce bullying.
Who Are WATCH D.O.G.S.?
WATCH D.O.G.S. are fathers, grandfathers, uncles, and other father-figures who volunteer for at least one day each year at an official WATCH D.O.G.S. school.
Learn more by visiting the WATCH D.O.G.S Website.
If you do not have the password for the Member’s Portal use the form below to contact the Watch DOGS chairman to gain access.
The Portal is where you can order your official Carroll Elementary Watch DOGS shirt and sign up for school visits.
Interested In Being a Carroll WATCH D.O.G.?
Before you are able to volunteer as a WatchDOG at Carroll Elementary, you must complete the district mandated volunteer background check
Please use this form to Contact:
Carroll PTA WATCH D.O.G.S. Coordinator: Jason York
At the beginning of their volunteer day, WATCH D.O.G.S. are required to meet with the principal or school liaison. WATCH D.O.G.S. are given a brief review of the program, school policy and procedures and are assigned their duties for the day. All Watch D.O.G.S. are required to wear a name tag and shirt that identifies them as a WATCH D.O.G.S.
Please be sure to….
- Follow your personalized Daily Schedule.
- Wear your WATCH D.O.G.S. t-shirt while you are on WATCH D.O.G.S. duty.
- Stop by the office if you have any questions throughout the day.
- Smile, talk to students, listen to them.
- Be alert- if a situation arises, please report it to a school official starting with the principal or assistant principal. You can ask the receptionist to call one of them on the walkie talkie.
Be a positive role model:
- Always use the staff restroom, located in the office, end of each pod, or staff workroom.
- Never be alone with students; always be in the presence of a teacher or other staff member when with students.
- Follow the school’s confidentiality policy in regard to students and staff.
- Always be visible to others.
- Please do not use profanity on campus.
- Do not use any form of tobacco on school grounds.
- Please do not share religious or political views.
- Please do not sell/give your official WATCH D.O.G.S. t-shirt to someone who isn’t an approved WATCH D.O.G. volunteer.
- Limit personal use of cell phones, tablets, or other electronic devices.
- Comply with all Frisco ISD district policies.