When is the Carroll Fun Run?
Friday, October 12th, 2018
- Kinder 11:30 – 12:00 AM
- 2nd 12:00 – 12:30 PM (*Please note order)
- 1st 12:30 – 1:00 PM
- 3rd 1:00 – 1:30 PM
- 4th 1:30 – 2:00 PM
- 5th 2:00 – 2:30 PM
- COLOR PARTY 2:30 PM
What is Carroll raising $25,000 for this year?
Great question! We are raising $25,000 to fund the following education programs and resources:
- Dino George Program–turns our school gym/cafe into a live museum!!!! Wow!!
- Digital Graphics and Animation package–with new technology at their fingertips, our Carroll students will immerse into the world of digital art creating graphic designs and animation during Art class!!
- Time Magazine subscriptions–our students will review articles to help develop their social studies skills from current events.
- Recess Buckets–help our students keep organize and collected when transitioning to/from recess!
- Extra Turf!!! Our students enjoy the turf during recess, they would like more!! More space for football, gymnastics, soccer, and Fun in the Sun!!
Can I run with my kids?
Yes! We have extended it to family members (you just need to send in the
registration form that went home with your kiddo)
Do I have to register my student?
YES, only if you plan to take advantage of online donations and
emails. Go to CarrollPTA.com and register student. NO, if you plan to only send in check or cash.
Do I have to buy my student a shirt?
No! PTA is buying all students a Carroll Fun Run t-shirt and pair
of sunglasses. This t-shirt will also be worn for Field Day in the spring. If necessary, an additional t-shirt
can be purchased.
How do I make donations?
- With PayPal on CarrollPTA.com
- Hard Copy donation form/envelope – going home October 1st and your kids need to bring it to
school every time they get a new donation so we can add it to their class total.
- Make checks payable to Carroll PTA
Does the money donated go to the school?
YES!!!! 100% of all pledges/donations go back to the school.
Are these donations/pledges per lap?
No!! These are flat donations. We are not counting laps…this is a
run/walk at your own pace.
Grade Level Incentives
Each grade has incentives. Be on the lookout for an email from your child’s
3 Total Challenges between Kickoff and the Fun Run
These challenges help encourage the kids to bring in extra donations and WIN the school challenge that day!
- 1st Challenge : Monday, October 1st (ends Tuesday 7:45 AM) – Cotton Candy Party for Top
- 2nd Challenge: Weekend Challenge (Thursday, October 4th thru Tuesday, October 9th 7:45 AM) –
Top 3 Classes’ Teachers will Sumo Wrestle at Celebrate Carroll
- 3rd Challenge: Wednesday, October 10th (Wednesday thru Thursday 7:45 AM) – Top Class gets to
Throw Water Balloons at Mrs. Cypert while She Rides a Bike
Overall School Challenge
When our school raises our goal of $25,000, Mrs. Cypert, Dr. Nixon, and
Mrs. Fix will be Silly Stringed by the Top 4 Earning Students from Each Grade AND Students will
received Free Seating at Lunch for 4 Fridays
Thank You Prizes
will be awarded to students. Please see the Prize Flyer for details.
Students can earn tickets: (1) first donation for any amount, (2) turn in a change baggie, (3)
each $25 dollar amount donated. Students need to write their First and Last Name and Teacher Name on
back of ticket. Winners will be announced at Celebrate Carroll on October, 19th. Some of the prizes
- Nintendo Switch
- Drone – Sky Phantom by Syma
- Fitbit Ace
- Scruff-a-Luvs Mystery Rescue Pet
Students will receive a baggie in their Fun Run Packet that can be turned in with change
inside for one drawing ticket